Christmas Eve



Throwback. Today is the day where all the Christmas decoration is taken down all over the world. It`s a pity how fast this special time of the year goes by, and this is why I want to remember our Christmas Eve with this post. 
This time Christmas was very special and different for us. As I usually celebrate every year with my mum and her husband, this time friends of us from Brazil visited and celebrated Christmas with us. 
Not only their visit was beyond special, we also tried a new menu (which was so delicious) and woke up on the next day with this incredible winter wonderland!!!!! (pictures below).
I don`t know if it is that I`m living in Vienna for so long now and we don`t have that much snow here, but I was really so impressed with how much it did snow over night! And the days afterwards...













Christmas 2014-Bavaria, Germany

Comments

  1. This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am really happy
    to read all at alone place.

    Look at my blog - diy home improvement projects (http://www.homeimprovementdaily.com/)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Denim+Biker Boots

DIY: Advent wreath

DIY: Denim vest pt. 2