MQ Vienna Fashion week.13


Sometimes I`m actually pretty satisfied with my camera, but there are also times when I get pretty mad with it. At Viennas fashion week I had one of those times. Sitting second row isn`t anyway perfect for taking pictures and when the models where so close to me, they were most of the time to fast for me to take a nice pic. So I`m sorry for some not so good pics here in this post.
After my travel to Brasil this November I`ll start saving money for a new cam....definitely!!! ;)

As vezes eu estou bem feliz com a minha câmera, mas daí tem vezes que eu fico louca com as fotos que ela faz. Na Fashion Week em Viena eu tive um desses ataques! Sentar na segunda fila já não é fácil para tirar fotos e quando as modelos estavam perto de mim, elas eram muito rápidas para eu tirar um foto boa. Então já estou me desculpando por algumas fotos não tao boas aqui nesse post.
Quando eu voltar da minha viagem para Salvador em Novembro, eu vou começar a economizar para uma câmera nova...definitivamente!!! ;)

Before Fashion Week:



The beautiful Natural History Museum



The Fashion Tent:





Zoe by Inge Cecka (stunning dresses!!)








Fil Rouge








After Fashion Week



Love my H&M Pumps....



.....and my BCBG Max Azria bag




Fil Rouge final:




Anzüglich final:


Outfit:
Lee shirt
Rabusch coat
7 for all mankind jeans
H&M pumps
BCBG Max Azria bag
New Yorker bracelet (necklace)
PP acessórios bracelet
Bijou Brigitte necklace

Comments

  1. So jealous that you got to attend this! And love the looks, the shoes especially look great with everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that`s such a sweet comment, dear! thank you so much, glad to hear that you liked my look :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Denim+Biker Boots

DIY: Advent wreath

DIY: Denim vest pt. 2