Looks from two weeks ago pt. 1-inspired by Chiara




Two weeks ago it was so hot here and I think I created some cool summer looks, all also inspired form Chiara. I`ve already heard pretty often from others who read Chiaras blog, that it is too difficult to get inspired from her looks or even copy them because she uses most of the time expensive brands. So with posts like this one I want to show you that it is actually not so difficult! 
I just really take inspiration from here looks, and than try to add some "personal touch" into it, most of the time with accessories. 
I already wanted to post these looks last week, but I was way to busy last week. I had a very important test, and I was learning the whole week with a friend, every day from morning till midnight! So you can imagine I had like no other life. 
Finally I have time to write this post, so here is the first look, I want to know all your thoughts about it!!!
kisses Gio 





H&M shorts, bag; vintage top from Brazil; Chilli Beans sunnies; Swatch watch; Deichmann shoes


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Denim+Biker Boots

DIY: Advent wreath