Ceský Krumlov 9.-10.6.2012


This year I spent the weekend from the 9th-10th of June in Cesky Krumlov (Czech Republic) with my mum, her boyfriend, my uncle and his wife/my aunt. This city is so beautiful! (I can`t believe I forgot to post the pics earlier!!!) It has everywhere you go this medieval touch and the food is unbelievable good!!! Unfortunately it was very cold (for this time of the year) so we weren`t able to try a canal boat drive (I think this must be so cool)! So I`ll have have to make up for this at the latest next summer!!



Esse ano eu passei o final de semana do dia 9 até o 10 de Junho em Cesky Krumlov (República Tcheca) com a minha mãe, o namorado dela, meu tio e sua esposa/minha tia. 
Essa cidade é tão linda! (Não acredito que esqueci de postar as fotos mais cedo!!!!) Onde você vai tem esse toque medieval  para todos os lados! E a comida é muuuuito boa. Infelismente estava muito frio (para essa época do ano) e o tempo que passamos lá foi muito curto. Mas eu com certesa vou voltar em breve! 





my uncle




cafe Van Gogh (I love Van Gogh!!)




veeeery delicious food











beautiful cafe and ginger tea 




my mum`s boyfriend, mum, me, aunt, uncle


me and my mum (love this pic!!!!)





Ceský Krumlov 9.-10.06.2012

Comments

  1. Very beautiful photos. This place looks very nice! And this fool looks very good!

    http://anjasfashionblog.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow all these pictures are so beautiful!!

    http://theredcoatodyssey.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you! the city really is very beautiful....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Denim+Biker Boots

DIY: Advent wreath

DIY: Denim vest pt. 2