Today`s outfit "Mint Pullover"










Finally I got to dress a skirt without having to combine it with a tight!!!! And this was today for the first time of the year, what means it`s getting warm and not only that, I don`t believe there will be a very cold wave again till the end of summer! And I hope so!! :) 
I already mentioned many times in my blog how happy it makes me when it`s warm outside. I love dressing skirts, dresses, seeing everybody more happy and open. Reminds me many times in Brazil... I just need to listen to "Nova Brazil FM" and I feel like I`m there :) #greatfeeling ;) 
Today I had to take the photos by myself (good for me that we have such a big mirror :D) because my boyfriend and a friend of mine are not here today -.- But I think the pictures aren`t that bad ;) And I love this outfit, I had to post it!!!!
Have a great weekend!! :)


I was wearing:
Zara mint pullover
H&M black skirt
H&M top
Corelli shoes
H&M necklace
H&M bracelet
 PP acessórios bracelet
Chilli Beans sunglasses


if you like my blog than: 
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER/BLOGLOVIN`


Tradução:


Até que enfim eu usei uma saia sem meia-calça hoje pela primeira vez no ano!!! Yeaahii! :D Isso significa, não só que o verão chegou, também que não deve ter mais uma frente fria antes dele passar!!! :) E eu espero que vai ser assim também!
Como eu já disse várias vezes aqui, eu morro de saudades do Brasil, e com esse tempo e com ajuda da "Nova Brasil FM" eu me sinto quase que nem em casa :) #greatfeeling ;) 
Hoje eu mesma tive que fazer as fotos (por causa que meu namorado e uma amiga minha não estão aqui -.-) mas eu acho que as fotos não ficaram tão mau ;) E eu amei o meu look hoje eu tinha que mostrar para vcs. O que vc acha?
Tenhem um bom fim de semana!!
bjs Gi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denim+Biker Boots

DIY: Advent wreath