DIY: "Braid my pullover"




You need: 
Você precisa:


1)Basic pullover (this one is from H&M)
1) Um pullover básico 


2) Buttons
2) botões


3) Piece of braid
3) um pedaço de passamenes/debrum


Take the sleeve with the seam in the backside 
Pegue a manga com a costura do lado de trás


You will place the button at the other side of the sleeve (opposite to the seam) 
Você vai colocar o botão do outro lado da manga (em frente da costura)


Sew the piece of braid 
Costure o passamenes na manga


Then sew the button (place it in the middle)
 E depois o botão (no meio)


Aaaaaaand: ready!!!! :)
Eeeee..: pronto!!! :)



Done!!!!! 


This is how it looks like. And it was really not difficult to do!!! :) 


I wish you a great day, I gotta go I need something to eat! :D 


Tradução:


E é assim que ficou. E não foi difícil de fazer!! Nem um pouco :)


Desejo a vcs um bom dia, eu tenho que sair, preciso alguma coisa para comer URGENTE!!!! :D 



Comments

  1. Hi! Thank you so much for following, it means a lot to me!! I`m following you too :)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Denim+Biker Boots

DIY: Advent wreath