My favorite rings








I have to admit, I haven`t got many rings actually, buuuut I want to change this like right now, because I am falling totally in love with them. So I started my rings-shopping-marathon :D today at Bijou Brigitte in Munich. It is unbelievable that always, again and again I could buy everything from the whole shop when I`m there :D!!!! But for the beginning I bought today these two from the left. The other ones I got from my "both mothers" my mum and my stepmother and just because of that I love them so much but also because they are just so special and unique. 


Traduçäo:


Eu tenho que admitir que eu não tenho muitos anéis. Maaaas eu quero mudar isso agora imediatamente, por causa que estou me apaixonando cada vez mais neles. Então eu começei hoje com a minha anéis-compras-maratona hoje na Bijou Brigitte em Munique. É incrível que sempre quando estou na loja, poderia comprar tudo que estar dentro :D!!! Mas para o começo só comprei hoje os dois que ficão na foto a esquerda. Os outros dois são das minhas "duas mães" minha mãe e minha madrasta, e só por causa disso eu amo eles, mas também por causa que eles são tão especias e únicos. 


From the left to the right: Bijou Brigitte(2), Vintage(2)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denim+Biker Boots

DIY: Advent wreath