Christmas in Austria








I really love this time of the year and I am sooooo excited that there are only 3 days left for Christmas!!! *Big Smile* It`s a pity that I can`t spend it with my family in Brazil, I`m very sad about this, but Christmas time is anyway a very special time of the year, so I think I`ll get over it ;) 

Where will you spend Christmas this year?


Tradução:

Eu amo mesmo muito essa época do ano e estou super anciosa por que só faltão mais 3 dias para o natal!!! *Big Smile* É uma pena que eu não posso passar o natal com a minha família no Brasil, estou muito triste por causa disso, mas a época do natal é uma época muito especial do ano, não importa aonde você está, então acho que vou superar isso ;) 


Onde que você vai passar o natal esse ano?




(Salzburg, Kuchl, Innsbruck)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denim+Biker Boots

DIY: Advent wreath